Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Can i help to questions component ?

Can i help to questions component ? 7 months 2 weeks ago #242

• seeder
  • Fresh Boarder
(Sorry for my bad English !)
Hi my friend.
I have tried this promising and excellent questions component and i am very happy.
Thanks for your work and for your sharing.

I Work a lot with HTML , CSS and image design , but i know some php .
I want to make some modifications to your code but first i must take your permission :)
Also i would like to share this with you.

And my question is :

Do you have your code on github or elseware to make a pull request ?

AnyWay thanx for your good work !!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can i help to questions component ? 7 months 2 weeks ago #243

• sweta
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Dear Seeder,
Thanks for all the compliments. I would like to say some few points regarding the questions raised by you:
1) There is no restriction to change, modify, redistribute this code. You can check this link for details phpseo.net/license.html.
2) We would be more happy if you can share your modified code here. In return if your work is appreciable we will put a link back to your site and your modified work. And also in future you will be included as our team member.
3) If you really like the work you can also help us by giving a review on JED following this link extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communi...tion-a-answers/22307. This will help us a lot.
4) As this is a free component we don't have any other benefits. So we request our viewers to help us in one or the other ways.
Regards
Sweta
If you are satisfied with support and our component than vote for us following this link extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communi...tion-a-answers/22307
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Infolinks In Text Ads

Latest Topics

Members Login

Who's Online

We have 3 guests and no members online